www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From r..@apache.org
Subject Re: config/2729: configure --shadow makes directory src. without gnutriple suffix
Date Tue, 28 Jul 1998 17:27:58 GMT

Synopsis: configure --shadow makes directory src. without gnutriple suffix

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: rse
State-Changed-When: Tue Jul 28 10:27:57 PDT 1998
State-Changed-Why:
Yeah, exactly. Thanks for the hint and reference to
the old PR. I've missed the gnutriple variable when
I fixed this other PR. I've now interchanged the
sed and awk the same way as in the past. Thanks
for your report. The change will occur with Apache 1.3.2