www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From dehua yang <yan...@online.sh.cn>
Subject mod_cgi/2709: Inernal server error when executing cgi programs, in error_log it says "Too many open files: couldn't spawn child process:"
Date Sat, 25 Jul 1998 09:01:33 GMT

>Number:         2709
>Category:       mod_cgi
>Synopsis:       Inernal server error when executing cgi programs, in error_log it says
"Too many open files: couldn't spawn child process:"
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
When I execute CGI programs in my netscape browser, the browser says an internal error in
the server was encounted.
In  the error_log it says "[error]:(24)Too many open files: couldn't spawn child process:"
Every time. In my server : "http://dehua/cgi-bin/cgixmp"
>Fix:
none