www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject RE: config/2705: apache.org online documentation refers to conf directory. Should be etc instead? (fwd)
Date Fri, 24 Jul 1998 23:10:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR config/2705; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Marc Slemko <marcs@znep.com>
To: apbugs@apache.org
Cc:  Subject: RE: config/2705: apache.org online documentation refers to conf
 directory. Should be etc instead? (fwd)
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 16:05:58 -0700 (PDT)

 What can I say, I agree with everything he says.

 The default apaci directories are quite confusing and nonsensical when you
 install Apache in its own tree, with extra levels added for fun.

 but, the argument for adding it was always that "oh, it is optional so it
 can't hurt a fly so there is no reason to not add it" so...