www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "Martin Giguere" <zefre...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: general/2681: ServerAlias Behaving strangly with index.html
Date Thu, 23 Jul 1998 20:50:00 GMT
The following reply was made to PR general/2681; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Martin Giguere" <zefrench@hotmail.com>
To: marcs@znep.com
Cc: apbugs@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: general/2681: ServerAlias Behaving strangly with index.html
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 13:46:56 PDT

 I tryed with various browsers on various machine here, with the same
 result, but as you mentioned, we are all behind a Netscape Proxy Server
 version 1.0 here so that might be the problem.

 I will check from another location within one hour and let you know

 Martin

 > The following urls are working and give the right web page
 > http://min-com.inadco.net/index.html
 > http://www.min-com.inadco.net/
 > http://www.min-com.inadco.net/index.html
 >
 > http://min-com.inadco.net/ should return the same index.html but
 instead it
 > returns the index.html for http://www.inadco.net/

 It works fine for me.

 Are you sure you aren't using a proxy server that isn't reloading?  Did
 you try a shift-reload in your client?  Did you try doing it from a
 different system?