www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From John Gibson <webmas...@winternet.com>
Subject apache-api/2671: A page called "It Worked" comes up instead of my index page
Date Thu, 23 Jul 1998 04:41:06 GMT

>Number:         2671
>Category:       apache-api
>Synopsis:       A page called  "It Worked" comes up instead of my index page
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
Please Help:

A page that says "It Worked" keeps coming up instead of my index page
and the ISP person (Yuuki Lau 1-612-333-1505) cannot figure out how to
fix it. I am the site owner and I do not understand the issues but Yuuki
does, and he will help if you will please contact him. I will pay you to
help solve this problem just let me know what the charges are. Thank You.

John Gibson
PHDS Inc
612-712-1935
>How-To-Repeat:
At the moment, EVERYONE signed on to America Online is going to the wrong page.
>Fix:
I am sure Yuuki and other tech support staff at Winternet have
tried to fix the problem. At this point the situation has become
an emergency because people who have paid fees are unable to get in.