www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: general/2647: perl modules in httpd.conf prevent startup (fwd)
Date Tue, 21 Jul 1998 02:10:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR general/2647; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Marc Slemko <marcs@znep.com>
To: apbugs@apache.org
Cc:  Subject: Re: general/2647: perl modules in httpd.conf prevent startup (fwd)
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 19:03:29 -0700 (PDT)

 Sigh.

 ---------- Forwarded message ----------
 Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 18:31:32 -0700
 From: johnny best <jb@rockr.com>
 To: Marc Slemko <marcs@znep.com>
 Subject: Re: general/2647: perl modules in httpd.conf prevent startup

 i appreciate your prompt response, and yes i am
 running mod_perl (1.12).  i suppose i was taken in
 by all the hoopla about Apache/Perl integration
 and thought you might be of some help.  it is
 after all your error message.  if you can explain
 to me how i would "include" a module (any module)
 in the "server configuration" that might be
 of some help.  i tried adding a PerlModule line
 to the srm.conf file but that didn't help.  by
 the way we're not talking about any old random
 modules here, these are the Apache::ModuleName
 modules, and I can't get any of them to work
 in Apache 1.3.0.