www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Dieter Demerre <ddeme...@acm.org>
Subject mod_include/2633: unclair mod_include #include
Date Thu, 16 Jul 1998 09:44:48 GMT

>Number:         2633
>Category:       mod_include
>Synopsis:       unclair mod_include #include
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I think it would be nice to state that the Include-files can be nested
ON CONDITION that the included file is a .shtml-file too.
This is nowhere mentioned, and could cause a bit of frustration,
especially since the docs state "Thus include files can be nested".
The text "the output the server would return if the URL were accessed
by the client is included in the parsed output"