www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Michael Parker <par...@austx.tandem.com>
Subject Re: mod_actions/2584: Seeing alot of these: "handler "cgi-wrapper" not found for" since upgrading
Date Fri, 10 Jul 1998 20:21:45 GMT
Ok I rebuilt the server with the following:
Compiled-in modules:
  http_core.c
  mod_env.c
  mod_log_config.c
  mod_mime.c
  mod_negotiation.c
  mod_include.c
  mod_autoindex.c
  mod_dir.c
  mod_cgi.c
  mod_asis.c
  mod_imap.c
  mod_actions.c
  mod_userdir.c
  mod_alias.c
  mod_access.c
  mod_auth.c
  mod_setenvif.c

I'm still getting:

[Fri Jul 10 14:29:41 1998] [warn] handler "cgi-wrapper" not found for:
/usr/people/mint2/parker/public-html/testing.cgw

in the logfile.

Any other thoughts?  Let me know and I'll send my config as well.

Michael