www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From j..@apache.org
Subject Re: config/2548: apache and php3 both supply an strerror on a system without one
Date Wed, 08 Jul 1998 14:41:43 GMT

Synopsis: apache and php3 both supply an strerror on a system without one

Comment-Added-By: jim
Comment-Added-When: Wed Jul  8 07:41:43 PDT 1998
Comment-Added:
Keep us informed about what PHP says about this. I think
there might be other similar cases. Another option would
be to, after running configure on PHP, edit config.h
so that HAVE_STRERROR is defined as 1 (I know, ugly :) :) )