www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Viseur Sophie <svis...@zycor.lgc.com>
Subject general/2565: a core dump appears when we try to apply the commands "compute curvature" and "compute torsion" on a curve
Date Wed, 08 Jul 1998 00:24:09 GMT

>Number:         2565
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       a core dump appears when we try to apply the commands "compute curvature"
and "compute torsion" on a curve
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
If you want a core backtrace, you can join me.
>How-To-Repeat:
Build a pline
apply in Curve Menu : "Compute curvature" or "compute torsion"
>Fix:
The probleme is located in "pl_computer.cc" and "datapack.cc".
 There is a segmentation violation at the level of the function :
 curve_->datapack().find_property_record_index().
 Apparently the fields_ of the datapack is empty (?!).