www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Karlis Kalviskis <ka...@lanet.lv>
Subject Re: os-windows/2404: Search GGI-scripts generates error
Date Wed, 17 Jun 1998 05:47:53 GMT
Dear colleagues,

On 10 Jun 1998 coar@apache.org wrote:

> Please examine your server's ErrorLog file (which means
> you'll need to shut the server down first) to see what
> the actual error is that the server is encountering.

Here it is:

[Wed Jun 17 07:34:04 1998] [error] (8)Exec format error: couldn't spawn
child process: e:/www/system/scripts/mekletaji/mekle.dll

"mekle.dll" is pre-compiled binary. In problem report I have mentioned
other scripts as well. These files are text format scripts. The problem with
these other scripts was my fault - the wrong pointer to perl
interpretator was included.

Best regards,

karlis