www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From c...@apache.org
Subject Re: os-windows/2521: I cant find the file to download the win32 binary distrubution of Apache.
Date Mon, 29 Jun 1998 00:12:35 GMT

Synopsis: I cant find the file to download the win32 binary distrubution of Apache.

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: coar
State-Changed-When: Sun Jun 28 17:12:34 PDT 1998
State-Changed-Why:
[This is a standard response.]
This issue has been reported before;
please search the FAQ and the bug database.
Thanks for using Apache!
Class-Changed-From-To: support-duplicate
Class-Changed-By: coar
Class-Changed-When: Sun Jun 28 17:12:34 PDT 1998