www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: mod_include/2515: handler "server-parsed" not found (fwd)
Date Sun, 28 Jun 1998 15:20:00 GMT
The following reply was made to PR mod_include/2515; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Marc Slemko <marcs@znep.com>
To: apbugs@apache.org
Cc:  Subject: Re: mod_include/2515: handler "server-parsed" not found (fwd)
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 1998 08:15:30 -0700 (PDT)

 ---------- Forwarded message ----------
 Date: Sat, 27 Jun 1998 17:09:02 -0400 (EDT)
 From: Birl <sbirl@joda.cis.temple.edu>
 To: Marc Slemko <marcs@znep.com>
 Subject: Re: mod_include/2515: handler "server-parsed" not found

 On Fri, 26 Jun 1998, Marc Slemko wrote:

 > Do you have an Options directive that has "Includes" in it?
 > Does it cover the directory in questino?

 Yes.  I double checked the all 3 of the .conf files.  I originally had
 Options All set, but change it to make sure that Includes was in there
 (just in case).  Still nothing.
 And as I said before, I checked the conf files from 1.3b6 to make sure
 I didnt look anything.

 taken from my access.conf file:
 # This should be changed to whatever you set DocumentRoot to.

 <Directory @@ServerRoot@@/htdocs>

 # This may also be "None", "All", or any combination of "Indexes",
 # "Includes", "FollowSymLinks", "ExecCGI", or "MultiViews".

 # Note that "MultiViews" must be named *explicitly* --- "Options All"
 # doesn't give it to you.

 #Options All
 Options Indexes FollowSymLinks Includes ExecCGI

 # This controls which options the .htaccess files in directories can
 # override. Can also be "All", or any combination of "Options", "FileInfo",
 # "AuthConfig", and "Limit"

 AllowOverride All

 and my httpd.conf file has the ServerRoot definition:
 ServerRoot /home2/yoda/sbirl/

 And /home2/yoda/sbirl/htdocs is the directory that both Apache 1.3.0 and
 Apache 1.3b6 are assigned to.

                                                       Thanks
                                  S. Birl
                           Computer Consultant and
                         Assistant WebMaster for the
                Department of Computer Information And Sciences
                              Temple University

 "Sure, vi is user friendly. It's just particular about who it makes friends with."