www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Scott Birl <sb...@thunder.ocis.temple.edu>
Subject mod_include/2515: handler "server-parsed" not found
Date Fri, 26 Jun 1998 17:58:24 GMT

>Number:         2515
>Category:       mod_include
>Synopsis:       handler "server-parsed" not found
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I have a problem with Apache 1.3.0 and the SSIs.  I have currently have
1.3b6 running on one port and configured 1.3.0 to run on another port.
I have both webservers using the same htdocs/ directory.
The problem is Apache 1.3.0 wont parse the SSIs, the error_log gives:

[Thu Jun 18 12:46:41 1998] [warn] handler "server-parsed" not found,
using default handler for: /home2/yoda/sbirl/htdocs/

I compiled 1.3.0 both manually and with the script, made sure that
mod_include was complied, and even double-checked my config files (all 3
of them against my 1.3b6 config files)

Apache 1.3b6 parses the SSIs correctly, but 1.3.0 refuses.
http://yoda.cis.temple.edu:8888/  (Apache 1.3b6-- which parses SSIs)
http://yoda.cis.temple.edu:8050/  (Apache 1.3.0-- which doesnt)
>Fix:
Ive tried everything I could think of-- no suggestions I can think of.