www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From c...@apache.org
Subject Re: suexec/2250: suEXEC gets too few arguments
Date Thu, 25 Jun 1998 10:06:14 GMT

Synopsis: suEXEC gets too few arguments

Comment-Added-By: coar
Comment-Added-When: Thu Jun 25 03:06:14 PDT 1998
Comment-Added:
How are you compiling suexec?  You should be doing

  cd src/support
  make suexec

conf.h is in src/include/conf.h.  You should be seeing a
compilation line similar to this:

  cc -c  -I../os/unix -I../include  -O2 suexec.c

with possibly a few other options.  If you're not, then
something's not right.

Are you using the FreeBSD port of Apache, or did you
download the tarball directly from the Apache site?
I recommend strongly that you do the latter and pick
up 1.3.0; there is at least one known problem with the
FreeBSD port..