www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Thomas Wong <thomasw...@rocketmail.com>
Subject general/2501: I can't start my Apache as a NT service.
Date Thu, 25 Jun 1998 05:59:49 GMT

>Number:         2501
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       I can't start my Apache as a NT service.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
I just installed Jrun servlet and I found this problem started.
A dialog box apache everytime I start my Apache server.

"Apache.exe - Entry Point Not Found

 The procedure entry point_ap_get_module_config@8 could
not be located in the dynamic link library ApacheCore.dll

>How-To-Repeat:
Install the apache server v1.3/beta7 for window NT 4.0
Just go a download JRUN servlet 2.X
after that install it.
>Fix:
i hope someone can help me in this