www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From m...@hyperreal.org
Subject Re: general/2441: entries in log files appear widely out of order, sometimes not at all
Date Wed, 24 Jun 1998 18:11:52 GMT
Synopsis: entries in log files appear widely out of order, sometimes not at all

State-Changed-From-To: feedback-closed
State-Changed-By: marc
State-Changed-When: Wed Jun 24 11:11:52 PDT 1998
State-Changed-Why:
I assume you are using the FreeBSD port (although you don't
say so and you didn't provide the output of httpd -V
as requested); in that case they define BUFFERED_LOGS
which causes this to happen on purpose.  If you dislike it,
complain to them about it.  I will get in touch with them
to see that it is fixed in future versions.