www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Chalie Whitbt <q...@dial.pipex.com>
Subject os-windows/2471: Unable to start server
Date Fri, 19 Jun 1998 06:52:02 GMT

>Number:         2471
>Category:       os-windows
>Synopsis:       Unable to start server
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
I have just installed Apache Server for Windows '95 and keep on obtaining the
error message 'httpd: cannot determine local host name
Use ServerName to set it manually' - could you kindly tell me what is wrong.
I using your latest version of Apache.
I have checked your bugs reports & can't find any reference to this problem.
>How-To-Repeat:
By runnig Win95
>Fix:
No