www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Jens Stavnstrup ...@ddre.dk>
Subject os-windows/2455: Will not display the ReadmeName file in a directory
Date Wed, 17 Jun 1998 07:29:42 GMT

>Number:         2455
>Category:       os-windows
>Synopsis:       Will not display the ReadmeName file in a directory
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
In PR #2454 I metioned aliases to the icon libray which comes with the apache distribution.

The README file in that directory is not displayed at the bottom of the list.
(But it is also not displayed as an entry in the list, i.e. IndexIgnore works!)

When copying the README file to a README.html, and encapsulating the contents in the normal
html structure and a PRE block, this file is not display at the end of the directory listing,
but it is diplayed as an entry in the list (i.e. IndexIgnore does not work).
>How-To-Repeat:
Alias /icons c:/apache/icons/

<Location /icons>
Options +Indexes