www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Karlis Kalviskis <ka...@lanet.lv>
Subject Re: os-windows/2404: Search GGI-scripts generates error
Date Wed, 17 Jun 1998 04:50:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR os-windows/2404; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Karlis Kalviskis <karlo@lanet.lv>
To: coar@apache.org
Cc: apache-bugdb@apache.org, apbugs@apache.org
Subject: Re: os-windows/2404: Search GGI-scripts generates error
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 07:47:53 +0200 (WET)

 Dear colleagues,

 On 10 Jun 1998 coar@apache.org wrote:

 > Please examine your server's ErrorLog file (which means
 > you'll need to shut the server down first) to see what
 > the actual error is that the server is encountering.

 Here it is:

 [Wed Jun 17 07:34:04 1998] [error] (8)Exec format error: couldn't spawn
 child process: e:/www/system/scripts/mekletaji/mekle.dll

 "mekle.dll" is pre-compiled binary. In problem report I have mentioned
 other scripts as well. These files are text format scripts. The problem with
 these other scripts was my fault - the wrong pointer to perl
 interpretator was included.

 Best regards,

 karlis