www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From c...@apache.org
Subject Re: general/2387: couldn't spawn child process
Date Mon, 15 Jun 1998 13:53:28 GMT

Synopsis: couldn't spawn child process

State-Changed-From-To: open-feedback
State-Changed-By: coar
State-Changed-When: Mon Jun 15 06:53:28 PDT 1998
State-Changed-Why:
Can you try reproducing this on a vanilla Apache server?
That is, one with the SSL patch not applied?  If the
problem doesn't recur under those conditions I'm afraid
it points to the SSL patch, and there's nothing we can do
about that.  We haven't received any other reports of this
specific message.