www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From c...@apache.org
Subject Re: config/2446: AllowOverride FileInfo is too coarse
Date Mon, 15 Jun 1998 13:41:28 GMT

Synopsis: AllowOverride FileInfo is too coarse

State-Changed-From-To: open-suspended
State-Changed-By: coar
State-Changed-When: Mon Jun 15 06:41:27 PDT 1998
State-Changed-Why:
Thank you for the suggestion.  We've been talking about
breaking up the Override stuff into something more
rational and site-or-module-configurable.  I'm marking this
PR as 'suspended' so it will be considered when we get
around to the next rash of feature consideration.  Thanks!
Category-Changed-From-To: general-config
Category-Changed-By: coar
Category-Changed-When: Mon Jun 15 06:41:27 PDT 1998