www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Manoj Kasichainula <man...@raleigh.ibm.com>
Subject Re: config/2379: will not compile
Date Fri, 12 Jun 1998 18:10:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR config/2379; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Manoj Kasichainula <manojk@raleigh.ibm.com>
To: Youn Gonzales <ispmgr@clas.net>, apbugs@apache.org
Cc:  Subject: Re: config/2379: will not compile
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 14:01:45 -0400

 On Thu, Jun 11, 1998 at 05:31:54PM -0500, Youn Gonzales wrote:
 > Re-installed gcc from rpms from redhat. I am able to compile sendmail
 > 8.9.beta5 with no prob, but still get same errors compiling apache. Any
 > suggestions?

 Did you upgrade from a previous version of Red Hat? Did you upgrade to
 glibc? It appears that the compile is choking on including stdio.h,
 which AFAIK shouldn't happen unless there is some sort of mismatch
 between your header files and compiler.

 If you installed glibc, make sure you upgrade your compiler and the
 rest of the development environment to match it.

 Otherwise, try reinstalling your header files, which I think are in
 the libc-devel package.

 Manoj