www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From c...@apache.org
Subject Re: os-windows/1736: You forgot to provide the DLL msvcrt.dll
Date Thu, 11 Jun 1998 14:28:29 GMT

Synopsis: You forgot to provide the DLL msvcrt.dll

State-Changed-From-To: feedback-closed
State-Changed-By: coar
State-Changed-When: Thu Jun 11 07:28:28 PDT 1998
State-Changed-Why:
[Response from submitter noting the issue is closed.]
This problem was fixed within hours of my request. I erased the answer
from you, but you can consider this issue as solved.