www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From jon drukman <...@gamespot.com>
Subject mod_cgi/2408: scriptlog doesn't work
Date Wed, 10 Jun 1998 22:22:25 GMT

>Number:         2408
>Category:       mod_cgi
>Synopsis:       scriptlog doesn't work
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
with the directive:
Scriptlog logs/scriptlog

in my httpd.conf, the file logs/scriptlog is never opened (the directory is
world-writable so it can't be a permission conflict).  ktracing the binary
shows that no open is ever done.  the scriptlog directive DOES show up in
the mod_info output though.

i tried running it under gdb with a breakpoint at log_scripterror but it never
stopped there.  that's about the limit of my debugging skills though.