www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: mod_log-any/2090: LogFormat directives are not "inherited"
Date Wed, 10 Jun 1998 20:40:00 GMT
The following reply was made to PR mod_log-any/2090; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Dean Gaudet <dgaudet@arctic.org>
To: Oliver von Bueren <ovb@ovb.ch>
Cc: "M. D. Parker" <mdpc@netcom.com>, Johnie Ingram <johnie@debian.org>,
  Christof Damian <damian@mediaconsult.com>, apbugs@apache.org
Subject: Re: mod_log-any/2090: LogFormat directives are not "inherited"
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 13:39:15 -0700 (PDT)

 Christof -- a small bug in your patch.  I think you need to delay the
 parsing of log formats until the open_multi_logs point like I suggested,
 rather than in the merging point... because the main server is never
 merged (there's nothing to merge into it).  Can I trouble you to fix that?=
 =20
 :)=20

 Dean