www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Carlos Kassab <ckas...@ckg.com.mx>
Subject general/2399: Can post my forms to the server
Date Wed, 10 Jun 1998 04:26:41 GMT

>Number:         2399
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       Can post my forms to the server
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Release:        1.3b7
>Environment:
I am using Windows 95 and i got the compiled versión from the ftpserver.

I am using cgi's with *.exe extensions and when i send a posted form to the server, the server
does not receive the data.

I was using Personal Web server from Microsoft and my cgi's was working Ok.

and with Sambar Server from Todd Sambar my cgi's work Ok.

Why with Apache it does not work?..

Even with perl, the forms can not be posted.
>How-To-Repeat:
Create a perl script and post the data from a form.
Use cgi-lib library to read the form.
>Fix:
??????