www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From dgau...@apache.org
Subject Re: os-other/2320: Support of UTS 2.1.2 is broken
Date Sat, 06 Jun 1998 19:33:31 GMT

Synopsis: Support of UTS 2.1.2 is broken

State-Changed-From-To: open-feedback
State-Changed-By: dgaudet
State-Changed-When: Sat Jun  6 12:33:30 PDT 1998
State-Changed-Why:
Cool.  I modified NDELAYPIPERETURNSZERO to NDELAY_PIPE_RETURNS_ZERO
which is more in style of our other defines.  I also replaced
your NEED_POUND_BANG with NEED_HASHBANG_EMUL... there is code
for that already in ap/ap_execve.c.  Could you take a look at
a snapshot and tell me if it works for you?

Thanks
Dean