www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Peter Bierman <...@mycds.com>
Subject config/2361: dlfcn.h missing
Date Sat, 06 Jun 1998 00:35:30 GMT

>Number:         2361
>Category:       config
>Synopsis:       dlfcn.h missing
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
dlfcn.h is missing n mkLinux DR2, but not DR3.
>How-To-Repeat:
"make" on a DR2 mkLinux system.
>Fix:
I'm not sure how to detect the differences between any two releases of mkLinux, since uname
-a shows them identical except for linux kernel version.
But I can give someone an account on one of each system if it helps.
Better, I'd think, would be to check for the presense of the file if the script thinks it
should exist.