www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Erib Briere <eric_Bri...@dmr.ca>
Subject os-windows/2351: CGI problem
Date Thu, 04 Jun 1998 21:30:57 GMT

>Number:         2351
>Category:       os-windows
>Synopsis:       CGI problem
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
We are using CGIs written in C under Windows 95. Our screen is composed of
four frames and each frame is drawned with a different CGI program (so the programs are called
very quickly). The problem we have is that we sometimes receive an error message comming from
the server telling :

"Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /3.1.0betaendmr-entrypoint/script/index.exe on this server"

After a refresh on the frame, all come back to normal.