www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From dgau...@apache.org
Subject Re: os-next/2316: As per PR#2293, NeXT is missing many POSIX wait-associated functions, resulting in a failed compilation
Date Thu, 04 Jun 1998 20:14:20 GMT

Synopsis: As per PR#2293, NeXT is missing many POSIX wait-associated functions, resulting
in a failed compilation

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: dgaudet
State-Changed-When: Thu Jun  4 13:14:20 PDT 1998
State-Changed-Why:
Hey that patch doesn't look too dirty to me... I applied it
to 1.3.1-dev with only one change -- I used ap_wait_t
instead of wait_t to avoid potential conflicts.

Thanks
Dean