www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From c...@apache.org
Subject Re: mod_status/2343: Status module averages are for entire uptime
Date Thu, 04 Jun 1998 10:27:03 GMT

Synopsis: Status module averages are for entire uptime

State-Changed-From-To: feedback-suspended
State-Changed-By: coar
State-Changed-When: Thu Jun  4 03:27:02 PDT 1998
State-Changed-Why:
Thanks for the additional information.  We're closing up
1.3 at the moment (it's frozen), so I'm marking this
report for consideration during the next feature cycle.
Release-Changed-From-To: ALL-1.3b7
Release-Changed-By: coar
Release-Changed-When: Thu Jun  4 03:27:02 PDT 1998