www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Jason Hill <jaso...@corel.com>
Subject general/2334: Apache picks up doPost (post servlet) in mid-stream
Date Mon, 01 Jun 1998 15:22:27 GMT

>Number:         2334
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       Apache picks up doPost (post servlet) in mid-stream
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
I'm not sure if this is a JRun problem (I've sent them mail about it) or
an Apache problem.  A servlet that posts data to Apache is picked up in
mid-stream and results in corrupted data.
>How-To-Repeat:
Install JDK and Apache with JRun v2.1.2
You'll need to use an HTML page that uses ENCTYPE=multipart/form-data METHOD=post
Create a servlet that uploads a file to the server (I can provide my servlet, or you can use
one included with JWS).
Try and submit the file, and output the lines you are receiving