www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From c...@apache.org
Subject Re: os-windows/2329: 3b7 treats a POST as if it were a GET
Date Mon, 01 Jun 1998 12:24:50 GMT

Synopsis: 3b7 treats a POST as if it were a GET

State-Changed-From-To: feedback-analyzed
State-Changed-By: coar
State-Changed-When: Mon Jun  1 05:24:49 PDT 1998
State-Changed-Why:
[Response from submitter]
Sorry, I'm a novice and all I'm sure of is that 3b6 works fine and
3b7 doesn't; it treats a POST as a GET. I did check your bug page
2294 and it sounds like my problem is probably related to what
folks are talking about there. I wish I knew more so that I could
constructively contribute. Meanwhile I'll wait for 3b8.

Visca Apache! (Long live/Hooray for Apache!)