www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "Mark I. Recio" <re...@web-pros.com>
Subject Re: general/2193: Images being served in an inconsistant manor
Date Sun, 24 May 1998 14:33:57 GMT
On 24 May 1998 coar@hyperreal.org wrote:

> Synopsis: Images being served in an inconsistant manor
>
> State-Changed-From-To: open-feedback
> State-Changed-By: coar
> State-Changed-When: Sun May 24 07:17:28 PDT 1998
> State-Changed-Why:
> Are there any messages in the error log?

None.

> And what is/are the status code/s associated with the requests in the
> access log?

Here is the line for one of the images that never loads right:

208.130.80.55 - - [05/May/1998:14:46:43 -0500] "GET /images/7.jpg HTTP/1
.0" 200 10916

Another member of the apache group sugested that I go to 1.3b. I have done
so, but using a beta to serve all the sites scares me a bit. The end
result is, all of the images load fine. However, If I need to use
stronghold or another server based on 1.2.X, I have the same problems with
the images.

Thanks,

Mark