www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "Jonathan A. Zdziarski" <j...@netrail.net>
Subject Re: general/1912: After about 2 days the apache process loses its group permissions
Date Thu, 28 May 1998 19:25:01 GMT
No I am still having this problem.  I've adjusted my scripts not to
require /etc/group permissions for now, but the bug still persists.

Thank you,

Jonathan A. Zdziarski
Systems Administrator
Netrail Incorporated
jonz@netrail.net
(888) NET-RAIL

On 28 May 1998 coar@apache.org wrote:

:[In order for any reply to be added to the PR database, ]
:[you need to include <apbugs@Apache.Org> in the Cc line ]
:[and leave the subject line UNCHANGED.  This is not done]
:[automatically because of the potential for mail loops. ]
:
:
:Synopsis: After about 2 days the apache process loses its group permissions
:
:State-Changed-From-To: feedback-closed
:State-Changed-By: coar
:State-Changed-When: Thu May 28 12:23:09 PDT 1998
:State-Changed-Why:
:[This is a standard response.]
:No response from submitter, assuming issue has been resolved.
: