www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: os-windows/1623: Buffering of script output is not switched off
Date Thu, 28 May 1998 23:28:28 GMT
Marc Slemko wrote:

> Hang on a sec.  Why would you think that you should close the PR if they
> don't respond?  "standard responses" are great, but they are far too easy
> to just apply everywhere without looking at the problem.  Just because a
> PR hasn't been updated in a while doesn't mean the submitter has to do
> anything.
>
> This, for example, is a known problem caused by known things.

And from what I've been reading (though possibly misunderstanding)
it was recently addressed.  If I'm mistaken, fine - but I made the
best judgement call I could.

If someone's going to run our beta software, I don't think it's
unreasonable to ask them to upgrade to the latest version to verify
the continuance/fix of the issue.  Non-beta, yes - but "beta" is
the first word of "beta-test."

#ken	P-)}