www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "M. D. Parker" <m...@netcom.com>
Subject Re: config/2309: SERVER_SUBVERSION disappears but there is NO replacement
Date Fri, 29 May 1998 03:10:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR config/2309; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "M. D. Parker" <mdpc@netcom.com>
To: Dean Gaudet <dgaudet@arctic.org>
Cc: Lars Eilebrecht <Lars.Eilebrecht@unix-ag.org>, apbugs@apache.org
Subject: Re: config/2309: SERVER_SUBVERSION disappears but there is NO
        replacement
Date: Thu, 28 May 98 20:02:17 PDT

 You have a point ...and yes it is trivial to add.  My only complaint
 is that it was removed in the first place and now I have to add it
 back via my own internal patching.  I have been trying to do a little
 of this as possible as the entire Apache server contained everything
 I needed.  *sigh* :-)

 Ok...I see the opinion is pretty well established against this
 change.

 Therefore, please close this change-request.

 Mike