www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Andrew Sydelko <syde...@purdue.edu>
Subject Re: os-windows/2300: Getting a Malformed Request
Date Fri, 29 May 1998 03:10:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR os-windows/2300; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Andrew Sydelko <sydelko@purdue.edu>
To: Lars.Eilebrecht@unix-ag.org
Cc: apache-bugdb@apache.org, apbugs@apache.org
Subject: Re: os-windows/2300: Getting a Malformed Request
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 21:55:43 -0500

 I figured it out. I still had an old proxy server running that didn't
 show up when I hit Ctrl-Alt-Del. I found it using one of _gasp_
 Microsoft's _features_ that shows every running application. I then
 proceeded to delete the proxy server and everything ran fine. Thanks for
 the help. Someone might think about putting this in a FAQ somewhere for
 Win32 Apache.

 -Andrew
 sydelko@purdue.edu