www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From c...@apache.org
Subject Re: general/1912: After about 2 days the apache process loses its group permissions
Date Thu, 28 May 1998 23:15:53 GMT

Synopsis: After about 2 days the apache process loses its group permissions

Comment-Added-By: coar
Comment-Added-When: Thu May 28 16:15:52 PDT 1998
Comment-Added:
[Response from submitter]
No I am still having this problem.  I've adjusted my scripts not to
require /etc/group permissions for now, but the bug still persists.

Thank you,

Jonathan A. Zdziarski
Systems Administrator
Netrail Incorporated