www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Adam Trickett <adam.trick...@ucr.edu>
Subject Re: os-windows/1676: Access Violation, and a rude shutdown when starting Apache
Date Thu, 28 May 1998 19:50:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR os-windows/1676; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Adam Trickett <adam.trickett@ucr.edu>
To: coar@apache.org
Cc: <apbugs@apache.org>
Subject: Re: os-windows/1676: Access Violation, and a rude shutdown
  when starting Apache
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 12:47:51 -0700

 At 07:45 PM 28/5/98 -0000, you wrote:
 >[In order for any reply to be added to the PR database, ]
 >[you need to include <apbugs@Apache.Org> in the Cc line ]
 >[and leave the subject line UNCHANGED.  This is not done]
 >[automatically because of the potential for mail loops. ]
 >

 >Synopsis: Access Violation, and a rude shutdown when starting Apache
 >
 >State-Changed-From-To: analyzed-closed
 >State-Changed-By: coar
 >State-Changed-When: Thu May 28 12:45:13 PDT 1998
 >State-Changed-Why:
 >[This is a standard response.]
 >No response from submitter, assuming issue has been resolved.

 Since I upgraded to 1.3b6 problem has gone away.

 Adam Trickett            | http://www.darwin.ucr.edu/
 Entomology, UC Riverside | Phone +1 (909) 787-6328
 Riverside, CA 92521, USA | Fax   +1 (909) 787-3681

 In line with UCR guidelines: Any opinions expressed in this mailing
 are personal and do not represent the official view(s) of UCR.