www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From c...@apache.org
Subject Re: config/2214: htpasswd set up password but after set up does not work
Date Wed, 27 May 1998 20:28:26 GMT

Synopsis: htpasswd set up password but after set up does not work

State-Changed-From-To: analyzed-feedback
State-Changed-By: coar
State-Changed-When: Wed May 27 13:28:25 PDT 1998
State-Changed-Why:
Please check the latest response to this report at
<URL:http://bugs.apache.org/index/full/2214> and reply
to this message with your response.  If we do not
hear from you, we will assume the problem has been
fixed and close the report.
Release-Changed-From-To: -1.3b6
Release-Changed-By: coar
Release-Changed-When: Wed May 27 13:28:25 PDT 1998
Category-Changed-From-To: other-config
Category-Changed-By: coar
Category-Changed-When: Wed May 27 13:28:25 PDT 1998