www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From c...@apache.org
Subject Re: os-windows/2278: Getting "select claimed we could write, but in fact we couldn't" in error log
Date Wed, 27 May 1998 20:13:52 GMT

Synopsis: Getting "select claimed we could write, but in fact we couldn't" in error log

State-Changed-From-To: analyzed-feedback
State-Changed-By: coar
State-Changed-When: Wed May 27 13:13:51 PDT 1998
State-Changed-Why:
>> Exactly what directive did you put in your config file?  Did you add a new
>> one or change the "LogLevel warn" already in the file?  Are you sure you
>> restarted the server afterwards?
>
>I just changed the existing one from 'LogLevel warn' to 'LogLevel
>error'.

You need to restart the server, either with a USR1 or
a HUP signal, in order for the change to take effect.
Please do this and let us know if you're still getting
the message in your error log.  Also, please check for
any and all occurrences of the LogLevel directive in all
of your server config files.