www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Neal Thomsen <thom...@cahp2.nbc.upenn.edu>
Subject os-windows/2294: Environment variables not being found by Perl script
Date Wed, 27 May 1998 14:53:50 GMT

>Number:         2294
>Category:       os-windows
>Synopsis:       Environment variables not being found by Perl script
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I found that in going from the 1.3b6 to 1.3b7 for Windows binary release
my perl scripts weren't returning the environment variable values. These
include REMOTE_ADDR, REQUEST_METHOD for certain. Using 1.3b6 the
REQUEST_METHOD is found and the script runs, using 1.3b7 the script error
kicks in and says that requests must be of POST or GET. The best I can tell
is that there is no value in REQUEST_METHOD. When I tried to display the
REQUEST_METHOD it was empty.

Thanks!