www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Stefan Hellman ...@ostrabo.uddevalla.se>
Subject config/2278: LogLevel doesn't work
Date Mon, 25 May 1998 11:15:09 GMT

>Number:         2278
>Category:       config
>Synopsis:       LogLevel doesn't work
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I as all others running Apache under windows gets the error-log flooded by this warning:
[Wed May 20 10:06:34 1998] [warn] (2)No such file or directory: select claimed we could write,
but in fact we couldn't. This is a bug in Windows.

Since there is no way to fix it I tried to set LogLevel=Error in httpd.conf. But the warnings
still filles the log.
>How-To-Repeat:
Just set up Apache under W95.