www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From c...@hyperreal.org
Subject Re: general/2269: Some modifcations to 1.3b6 and the Apache-SSL patch from Ben Laurie <ben@algroup.co.uk>
Date Sun, 24 May 1998 14:09:13 GMT

Synopsis: Some modifcations to 1.3b6 and the Apache-SSL patch from Ben Laurie <ben@algroup.co.uk>

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: coar
State-Changed-When: Sun May 24 07:09:12 PDT 1998
State-Changed-Why:
I'm not sure why you submitted this to the main Apache
bug database, since it's clearly meant for Ben Laurie
personally and equally clearly you have his email address..
Whatever, there's nothing here that applies to the main
Apache project, so I'm closing this.  Ben *has* received
the message..  Thanks for using Apache!
Class-Changed-From-To: change-request-mistaken
Class-Changed-By: coar
Class-Changed-When: Sun May 24 07:09:12 PDT 1998