www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From r..@hyperreal.org
Subject Re: mod_rewrite/2054: More "trailing slash" problem.
Date Thu, 21 May 1998 09:37:46 GMT

Synopsis: More "trailing slash" problem.

State-Changed-From-To: open-analyzed
State-Changed-By: rse
State-Changed-When: Thu May 21 02:37:45 PDT 1998
State-Changed-Why:
Sounds strange. Seems like a conflict between the
<Files> stuff and the RewriteRule. I cannot see
any reason why a correctly rewritten URL by mod_rewrite
causes the wrong CGi script to be executed. Actually
I think its not a problem by mod_rewrite but there
is no proof for this. I'll test it myself at a later
time when I find more time. Can you please send my
your complete(!) config files (i.e. including
the mod_perl sections etc.) plus the index.cgi and
owa scripts for local testing?
Release-Changed-From-To: unknown-1.2/1.3
Release-Changed-By: rse
Release-Changed-When: Thu May 21 02:37:45 PDT 1998