www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From br...@hyperreal.org
Subject Re: os-solaris/2253: apache 1.3b6 & solaris 2.6 compile problems
Date Wed, 20 May 1998 13:19:50 GMT

Synopsis: apache 1.3b6 & solaris 2.6 compile problems

State-Changed-From-To: open-analyzed
State-Changed-By: brian
State-Changed-When: Wed May 20 06:19:49 PDT 1998
State-Changed-Why:
Um, it looks like you have a serious compiler problem there.
You have GCC header files co-mingling with OS header files
and giving each other grief.  I can't see anything in that
error report that points a finger at code in Apache.

I know Apache 1.3b6 and others have been compiled on Solaris
2.6....

Have you compiled (not just installed from CD, but compiled)
any other large or medium-sized packages?