www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From br...@hyperreal.org
Subject Re: mod_include/2062: include virtual does not work properly with cgi scripts
Date Wed, 20 May 1998 11:45:32 GMT

Synopsis: include virtual does not work properly with cgi scripts

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: brian
State-Changed-When: Wed May 20 04:45:31 PDT 1998
State-Changed-Why:
I think we (the developers) talked about this once and agreed
this was the right thing to do; mainly because that's How
Things Had Always Been (tm) and to Change it would be Disruptive.
Or something.  At any rate you have a number of remedies
available to you: you can simply strip PATH_INFO off ot SCRIPT_NAME,
or you can look at SCRIPT_FILENAME.  Viola.