www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From br...@hyperreal.org
Subject Re: os-windows/1726: Apache hangs
Date Wed, 20 May 1998 09:59:05 GMT

Synopsis: Apache hangs

State-Changed-From-To: open-feedback
State-Changed-By: brian
State-Changed-When: Wed May 20 02:59:04 PDT 1998
State-Changed-Why:
In addition, 1.3b7 when released will have much better
CGI support on NT.  I suggest you try it out when it
comes out, and please let us know if you still have that
problem so we can close this bug report.   If you have a
compilation environment handy, you could pull down a
snapshot of the Apache tree from http://dev.apache.org/from-cvs/
and compile it yourself.  Thanks!